Sunday, August 1, 2010

Here is the wedding of Kris and Karla... - Golf Course Wedding

Here are getting ready pictures of Karla's wedding...
I love these flowers! They were great on the girls black bridesmaid dresses. I just had to highlight them!
And here are the  CRAZY guys!!! My assistant Janet does such a wonderful job capturing the guys while I am busy capturing the girls!
Gotta love the kiddos!
And here are the I Do's!!!
I missed this picture in order, BUT LOVE it SO much, I am okay with it being out of order! I just LOVE THIS ONE!
I  LOVED the fall colors in the background from this direction....just beautiful!
It's official!!! Here is the kiss...
Fast forward to the reception...I loved Karla and Kris's first dance pictures...
These are my favorite! I love when the lights from other sources come in on my pics!!!
It just makes them naturally beautiful!

* The 2nd photographer who assisted me for this wedding was Janet Buckley

No comments:

Post a Comment