Monday, August 2, 2010

Here is Jordan and Ashley's Old Sacramento Engagement Shoot - Engagement Photography Sessions

These are Jordan and Ashley's engagements in Old Sac. I was so honored to be chosen as their photographer! I was so excited to not only get to do these but to do Ashley's wedding and be a part of a day of someone who is very special to me. If you are going though the blog looking at all my entries, you will see Old Sac was the happening place for my engagements! I went form NEVER shooting there EVER to doing 3 shoots in 2 weeks there! So I have chosen to blog some of the different poses/places then the others! I wanted to show you that even in the same location, every one's shoot is still very different and is very much about what the couple brings to the shoot too!!! Thanks Ashley and Jordan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment