Monday, April 18, 2011

Tish and Luigi's Engagement Sneak peek in Old Sacramento

Here is a sneak peek of Tish and Luigi's engagement shoot in Old Sacramento... love these first couple of shots on the steps...


I tried a few from above on the rocks across from the wall I really love. I couldn't use the wall I always use because it was just way too in the sun! I like the choice to go on the other side this time.


More on the steps...


Love these 3...like a movie huh..


Here is the wall I was talking about above...I like the effect the shadows made on these pictures, but overall this area was really not prime for the sunny afternoon day. Made for very dramatic pictures...wasn't going for that...but while editing decided I liked the effect after all, so I am glad I took them.


Here is the infamous "brick wall"...



Love the way I cropped these in my editing...looks cool...




Tish and Luigi's daughter joined us in a few shots...these I loved!


And on the train tracks...we were only told to get off the tracks,
we said ok and waited a minute and continued...


This one is really funny! It looks like she has no clothes on! I told them and the next picture...


...was their reaction to what I said! That is the key to make something be natural...tell her she looks naked...works every time!



These are my favorite of the whole shoot I think!



Here is another favorite place to shoot in Old Sac...


Love this!!!


I look forward to June!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment