Monday, April 18, 2011

James and Imelda's wedding sneak peek!!!

Here is a sneak peek of James and Imelda's wedding... I decided to post this sneak peek of their ceremony...just love this one! If you would like to see their sneak peek of their formals that I posted right after their wedding on my picture of the day blog, go to: http://amomentofjoypictureoftheday.blogspot.com/2010/10/sneak-peek-imelda-and-jamess-wedding.html

On to the ceremony...this is my 2nd FAVORITE part of a wedding day...the last moments with the parents before saying "I Do!"

 


Look at James looking for his woman coming down the isle...






Just love this one...just do...









Now this is my FAVORITE part of a wedding...
this is the most HONEST and REAL moment that I capture!!! No posing here...



No comments:

Post a Comment