Monday, April 18, 2011

Ruth and Justin on the blog!

Here is Ruth and Justin's wedding. They had a December wedding at The Forest House Lodge. I just loved the girls getting ready room.




Ruth's dress...

I like this picture. The meaning for it to me is, the safety pin they are using is mine. It was her something borrowed. It reminds me that my job can be anything...between photographing or making a bouquet or curling hair OR even finding a safety pin!



This room was great!


While I was running around figuring out where to do the formals when the rain moved us inside, my assistant Dina took these next 3 beautiful pictures...


I love this place that we found to do all the formals inside...just the right look for a Hollywood glam look...can't imagine how different everything would have been if it hadn't rained. Somethings just happen for a reason!




This was right at the beginning of the ceremony when Ruth's niece walked down the isle and her mom was so proud...great moment.


I love these next two pictures between Ruth and her dad...


Love this moment caught during the ceremony...


Here are Ruth and Justin's formals...again the in greatest location I could have asked for...




Love the interactions of this couple together!





This next one is my favorite of all the ones we took.
I saw the blue from inside my camera and was so excited!
And the shadows...just perfectly perfect in all the right ways. I always say NEVER discard a picture with harsh shadows...most of the time they make a picture uniquely perfect!



I loved these first dance pictures...



Just had to add one with Ruth and her dad...


Here is one of the dances AFTER the first dance...love these...


No comments:

Post a Comment