Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Latest Old Sacramento Engagement shoot sneak peek...enJOY...

Here is a sneak peek at my latest engagement shoot in Old Sacramento...
the infamous brick wall with the lamp post!


Love the fun of this pic...




I really like this angel of these shots...this is the first time I have shot this direction in this location.





I love these next few pictures...this wall is such an awesome backdrop! The lighting here is always perfect!




My favorite I think...


A close up of the last one...kinda looks like a heart..




Love these, these two have great interactions together...just had to capture it!




Isn't she cute!




LOVE LOVE LOVE
FUN FUN FUN


Just like how this one is a little different...





Walking the tracks...love train tracks...




They did my signature shot beautifully...



This one is for Bicycles and Tricycles...hope you like...
thank you for letting us use your bikes again!



No comments:

Post a Comment