Thursday, March 29, 2012

Chris and Victoria's Wedding on the blog!!!

I have been so busy with finishing up last seasons weddings and then the holidays...I have only had time to blog short posts like pics of the day and wedding ideas BUT....I spent ALL day uploading a FULL wedding for ya to make up for it!

I picked Chris and Victoria's wedding because
 I have selected it to be a part of SacBride's magazine next season. So as I was picking the pics to use out, I decided to post their wedding (finally!!!)

I love finding a fancy card at each wedding that family or friends have written...it is personal and beautiful.


I love how I photographed the dresses in this wedding. They were there...so I pulled of the plastic and there you have it...perfect!


Victoria LOVED all the wedding idea's I posted on my blog before her wedding...the next few pictures are some of them. She was so excited they could be finished prior to her wedding!




Maybe it's just me BUT I really like this picture!


These are my favorite getting ready pictures...


Cute...cute...

                                                   

Dina met up with the guys and took these pictures... 


  Dina took this one...I think it is my favorite!!!


I loved this picture because this is Chris and his father....there are about 4 pics of this and in EVERY step...they are in total sync with each other!!!

Here are a few favorites of the ceremony...











This one is too cute...Chris covered his microphone
 so no one could here what they were saying to each other...

On to the formals...these were done on the golf course...



LOVE LOVE LOVE these on the bridge!!!





We stopped off to take a few on the tracks...




These 3 look like a little movie...movie of LOVE!




I love these beautiful decorations...







Now because I am a San Fransisco GIANTS fan...I LOVE this board!

Each table was numbered after a GIANTS player...and the middle one was Coach Bruce...


They used their Giants engagement pictures on the tables too...


  I think this is my favorite cake ALL year!!! (Go Giants!!!)







Thank you for checking out today's LONG blog post!

Happy Wedding Planning!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment