Friday, June 18, 2010

Tara and Som's Wedding!!!

Tara and Som got married a year ago last May. I was privlageded to not only photograph their wedding, but just last week, photographed her pregnancy photo shoot! (Go to http://www.momentofjoywiththewee-ones.blogspot.com to view that fun shoot - finger painting was involved!!!!) I am honored to be chosen to experience these special moments with people I have grown to care about! What a great job!!!

This is Tara and Som's 4 year old son waiting while his mom was getting ready! Too cute!


And there they go...off to Elk Grove Park ...

This is one of my favorite close-ups of them.



Love this jumping picture...




Parasols add something beautiful to formal pictures...love this!


Just had to show it full length...I could NEVER decide which one I liked best!










No comments:

Post a Comment