Friday, June 18, 2010

It's Leslie and Colt on the blog!

There are so many things that stand out to me about Leslie and Colt! But the thing that stands out the most is our first meeting! We met at the usual meeting place, a Starbucks. This one was in Orangevale. We sat down and got 5 minutes into our interview and an employee came up and told us that they were closing in the next few minutes...so where to go? To the Irish Pub next door of course! It was the most different but one of the funnest places I have booked a wedding! I just spent some time with Leslie and Colt on their first anniversary last weekend in Tahoe. I was photographing her friend and hairstylist for her wedding last Sunday. Coincidentally, it's a small world, (Facebook makes it EVEN smaller) I am photographing a past co-worker of hers next weekend. And the crazy thing is...I was referred by Kasi, another bride from last year That's just crazy!









This is one of my favorite pictures of Leslie getting ready...



















I picked to blog these last pictures to show off my ability to capture the emotion, fun and happy sadness of a wedding day..the best parts!













This is just one of my favorites of this wedding...


















No comments:

Post a Comment