Friday, June 11, 2010

Matt and Molly's Monterey Bay Wedding

This is one of my all time favorite pictures! Not only do I LOVE the expression on Molly's
fathers face when dancing the Father-Daughter dance, but did you notice the tear in Molly's
eye? I think this will possibly ALWAYS be one of my favorties...it just captures my style! It's
all about the moments of the day! Joy...and even a little bit of sadness as a chapter of life is ending and a new one beginning!That is why I love what the Father-Daughter dance represents!
This picture REALLY captures Matt and Molly as a couple. There were moments like this going on all day long...at times it was like no one else was around.

Matt and Molly both attended college in Monterey Bay so we HAD to incorrporate the beach in to this beautiful day.


I wanted to post this picture because it seems to be everyones favorite. I have a sample album of this wedding and I thoughtfully placed it on the very last page of the album. It is the perfect ending picture to representing a beautiful beginnng of a new life together!



No comments:

Post a Comment