Friday, June 18, 2010

Kiley and Jared's Wedding

I loved this couple from the moment that I met them. They are as beautiful inside as they are on the outside. And their wedding did not disappoint! I had a blast! Kiley and Jared got married at the Sierra View Golf Course...that is why the pictures start there! I was asked to come an hour early before I was to start photographing Kiley getting ready to capture Jared and the groomsmen and dads playing a round of golf. SO this is where the story begins...on the golf course...






I love these make-up pictures...





This is one of the first time's I used this photo-shopping tone before...I use ALL the time now. If you are wondering what I mean by photo-shopping..this is what I mean...LOVE IT!!!








I love this sequence of pictures of Kiley getting dressed...I love telling the WHOLE story! Moment by moment...




Every bride has that moment as her dress is going on...is it going to fit???It always does!




Here are Kiley's formals...


This is one of my favorites of Kiley, I submitted it to SacBride magazine a contest for the cover of the magazine...I won 5th runner-up...that's out of about 200 possible pictures, maybe more!
Here are the girls....







And here are the guys...my wonderful assistant Janet captured these while I was with the girls...






This is one of my favorites, you can see all of their friends and family waiting for Kiley to see her man!


Love capturing these moments...

Priceless...




Here are Kiley and Jared's first pictures as a married couple...








*The 2nd photographer who assisted me for this wedding was Janet Buckley





























No comments:

Post a Comment