Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sneak Peek Engagments at Capitol Park for Bianca and Frankie!

Here is a sneak peek of Bianca and Frankie's engagement shoot we did at Capitol Park a few weeks ago. I haven't done engagements at the park in a while, so it was fun! I LOVE doing engagement shoot and getting to know my clients better before the wedding. Especially the grooms. I talk/text/email/Facebook with my BRIDES all the time, so it's nice to get to know the grooms better. Bianca and Frankie were great! I love forward to their wedding in November! 

My favorite spot at Capitol Park is on the steps!
Usually I leave my favorites for last, but instead I am starting with them! Here we go...


My favorite favorite favorite of the day...





Another favorite...








This one is too cute...








LOVE the angel I took this one from...

I had a few "showing off the ring" pictures I wanted to try...can't decide which one I like the most...






My second favorite place in the park is this area. BUT what makes these even more perfect is the time of day that we planned to shoot...just before sunset! Btw, all of these lens flares are real...)




One of my favorite's in this spot...


LOVE finding the rainbows in my lens flares!!!

These next three are pretty much the same, but I just couldn't pick the one I liked best!



There is just something dreamy about this one!!!


Not everyone can "dip" and make it look good...I think they did a good job!



These are just cute...




 This picture, is just off, but for some reason sometimes, off is perfect...


We then crossed the street to another building for a few more...





And lastly, you can't do Capitol Park without doing a walk across the street...


Okay, we walked across more then once LOL...


And that concludes the post...can't wait till November!







No comments:

Post a Comment