Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sneak Peek Engagment Shoot in Walnut Grove by the River

This is an engagement session I photographed last month in Walnut Grove on the river. 
I love the blue in the water in these pictures...




We moved over a little to a different spot for these st of pictures...



We decided to find a spot a little less hot and decided to cross the street to an ice cream shop to snap a few photo's there (in the cool shade on a HOT July day!)



 This one is my favorite in front of the shop...


We headed down the street to find another location... love this one!
 I think it's my favorite!


Then we found THIS awesome backdrop! I just love the color of it! And these are just too sweet!




Then we were off to the bridge! 
But first we took some the other side of the water and here is one of them...


We decided to take some with the bridge in the background first...
These are also some of my favorites!







Lastly, we tried a few ON the bridge...and as with any bridge...that is not easy to do with traffic running back and forth...





I so enjoyed this shoot! I can't wait for their wedding in October!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment