Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Mandi and Jake's Srcibner Bend Vineyards Engagement Sneak Peek

I was so excited to do an engagement shoot last month at Scribner Bend Vineyards. I have done an event there before for a one year wedding anniversary renewal of vows a few years ago. I am looking forward to returning next summer for Mandi and Jake's wedding!

Here is a little sneak peek of their shoot...
These were my favorites in front of the vineyard just as the sun was setting...






Making our way to the beautiful mustard field...


I am in LOVE with this field ...I would shoot there any day EVERY day if I could!!!


These are ALL my favorites!!!








Here are a few in front of the barn wall...




This idea was too cute...


This picture ending an awesome sunset vineyard engagement session!
Can't wait for next summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment