Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ashley and John's FULL Wedding on the blog!!!

Here is the wedding of Ashley and John at the beautiful Grace Vineyards in Galt.
It is one of my favorite weddings all year. So here we go...starting off with the beginning of the day...

Ashley getting ready...I LOVE make-up pictures...



Introducing Ashley...


I love this picture...these are Ashley's vows written down...



Shoes, jewelry and the garter...


And the beautiful dress...



Ashley getting dressed...



Shoes and garter time...


I love these next few pictures. Each one of Ashley's friends/family helped her with some part of her jewelry...

This picture is of the grooms twin sister helping Ashley with her bracelet...


This is Ashley's sister putting on her necklace...yes...she is crying...



This is the grooms mother...

                                     

Here are Ashley's beautiful formals...










And the girls...


And the little girls...


Here is the groom arriving...and his momma watching...
(all groom getting ready and guy formals taken by 2nd photographer Dina)




John and his mom...



Here are John's and the guys formals...









Back to the ladies...they are saying a prayer before walking Ashley down the isle...




The littles playing...




We of course always take picture of the groom walking down the aisle...
BUT sometimes they don't make the blog! I had to include these...


LOVE these...


Back in the bridal room, I am hanging out with Ashley and her parents who will both walk her down the aisle. I love these next few pictures...the emotion is truly captured...especially, don't miss the third one from this, dads hands on Ashley's arm...just beautiful!




Here we go...I will let these ceremony pictures tell their own story...

















The bride and groom walking back down the aisle together for me...is the best picture of the day...it is the most honest and real.


I thought this was so cute!!! They had a big hug circle!!!



Here is the whole wedding party...





I always get asked to do these bride with guys and groom with girls pictures, I personally don't care for them...but then we do this...and get this...who doesn't love these! LOL



 Here are the bride and groom formals in front of the barn doors...I love this backdrop. This is what I call the INTERACTION part of wedding formals.There is very little direction...you are just suppose to do what you do...and we just snap, snap, snap!!!












I love the front of Grace Vineyards...just stunning brick and the white doors...




Then we moved over to the vineyard to take a few pictures...





The vineyards is set right in front of a golf course...we took our last set of pictures there...



I love the look of the reception...


This was a very different and cute way to be introduced...



Some of my favorite pictures of this entire wedding were the First Dance Pictures...


AND this one is my FAVORITES!!!



Cuties...



Father Daughter dance...




Mother son dance...


The cake...



Both tosses...

\


And that just about covers the whole the day!!!


Thank you for checking out this post!

Happy Wedding Planning!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment