Monday, February 27, 2012

NEW BLOG IDEA!!! New PINTEREST idea of the day!!!

After much thought, I have decided to add a feature to this blog! On my Facebook, I have been posting a Wedding Idea of the Day...it has become QUITE popular! So I have decided to add it to my blog too! I am not sure at the moment the BEST way to post these. So PLEASE give me feedback as to which way YOU prefer. I am starting off with adding a picture with the idea, unlinked. BUT I am going to RIGHT under it add my Pinterest link and/or Facebook link. We will see how this goes! 

Ok here we go! MY FAVORITE Pinterest Wedding Idea of the Day is...

Bridesmaids Shoes with Message from the Bride!!!



This is one of the coolest ideas I have seen in a long time! The bride writes a personal message to each bridesmaid on the bottom of their wedding shoes! What an awesome way to show your appreciation to the people who are sharing your day with you and who love you! And then EVEN if the shoes are UGLY (lol) they will ALWAYS keep them!!! Haha!

This idea can be used in many other variations! Including a message from the bride to the groom OR to even go further and to look further in the future..what about on your babies FIRST pair of shoes....writing your baby boy/girl a message to give them on their wedding day or wedding shower OR even baby shower (yes....your grandchild!!!)

I am always trying to help all of you THINK ahead!!! Some of these ideas are things you will do NOW and not see the persons face you did this for for YEARS! But how special your child will feel someday!!! Man...where was the Internet when I had my first baby!!! But DO NOT worry ALMOST ALL of these ideas can be tweaked to work at anytime and any age...even if they are for your grandchildren instead! (and NO I am NOT even close to a grandma YET!)

Here is the Pinterest link (please feel free to follow me on Pinterest too):

Here is my Facebook page link (please feel free to follow me...you will find Daily Shot of Joy, Pinterest Wedding Ideas of the Day and lots of other ideas and photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment