Sunday, February 5, 2012

"Daily Shot of JOY!" 02-04-12 and 02-05-12

Here is my "Daily Shot of JOY" for today!


This is one of my favorite pictures from yesterday's photo shoot. We saw it as soon as we got near the train track. We thought him...that truck would look awesome in the background. SO we took a few on the tracks and then decided to try to get a few shots AROUND the truck, not knowing if anyone was in it or not...well no one was it. So we decided to grab a few!!! Here are a few more favs, the truck became a character in the photographs...don't you think???



Here is my "Daily Shot of JOY" for YESTERDAY! :)



This is another part of the shoot...across the street from The Old Sugar Mill  (I will show off a few and my FAVORITE tomorrow form the Old Sugar Mill)...here are a few more...










Check back tomorrow for a few more!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment