Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sarah and Rob's May Wedding on the Blog - Sneak peek - A Moment of Joy - Sacramento Wedding Photographer


Here is the beautiful wedding of Rob and Sarah at UOP of Stockton and the reception at Wine and Roses. I met them back in October after they looked through the Sacramento Bride and Groom Magazine and found my ad...yea!!! I have photographed both places before so I knew the wedding itself would be beautiful and they are also beautiful so I was very excited when Sarah contacted me to let me know I got the job!!!

Here is where the story begins...with all the little details that make a day extra special, each detail at a time...


This was taken about a half an hour after I arrived...


Here are the gifts that Rob gave to Sarah...they are each of their last names and then "Our way"...to cute!


These were from Rob too..


Here comes the getting pretty pictures...



This was what the ring bearer carried down the isle...


Here are the getting dressed pictures...I got a little carried way and put too many in...I just couldn't pick out my favorites very well because I liked them all.




Love this tone...it is a blue brown tone, kind of like a sepia but much deeper...


This is a beautiful vintage tone...


And every bride is stunning in good 'ole black and white...


These next four pictures are I think my favorite of all the getting ready pictures...I love when this moment happens...I wait for it and wait for it...and sure enough, she looks down ever so slightly and "snap" then she looks to the other side "snap" and then she laughs...PERFECTION!!! BTW...the tone in the picture below this one is my blue tone...it is my favorite hands down!!!


Now as most of you know our spring showers lasted WAY longer then expected and it rained off and on all day on this wedding day! I actually am kinda happy we had to hide from the rain for the first of the brides pictures underneath the awning against this brick wall...because it ended up being a great backdrop for these stunning pictures!!!






We took these after the rain slowed down a bit...but since the ground was still wet from the off and on rain it made the ground look awesome...




Here are my favorite's of the ceremony...


Yes yes...that is Rob crying as he gets his first look at his bride walking down the isle..I am going to post something I heard on the movie 27 Dresses that I just LOVE and totally agree with here is is (it is also why I never ever shoot a wedding alone...because there are two of you and only one of me)...it is perfect for this set of pictures..."So what's your favorite part of a wedding?" Oh that's easy. You know when the music starts and the bride makes her entrance and everybody turns to look at her? It's when I look at the groom; cause his face says it all... you know? The pure love there."


These are a very of the many sweet interactions I captured of these two during their ceremony...like no one else was even there...


MOST REAL PICTURE OF THE DAY....



Here are the beautiful pictures of Sarah and Rob...love these by the pillar...




I think is my favorite...I think...LOVE LOVE LOVE it!







LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE TOO!!!


Here is the bride and groom during their roasts I mean toasts!!!HAHA The toasts were very FUNNY!!!


Here are some beautiful first dance pictures!!!








Here are few funky lighting dance pictures...


And this concludes the sneak peek of Rob and Sarah's wedding!!! I hope you enjoyed it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment