Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Here are my favorite pictures of Cody and Sommer's May wedding!!!

I put together some of my favorite's of Cody and Sommer's wedding...why do you ask are these my favorite's??? Because except for maybe the pictures on the bridge...which are just too too stunning to not include...are of everyone just being themselves...which is what I think I capture best!!!

Here are some of Sommer's details..




Here are the beautiful pictures of Sommer on the bridge...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!











Here are a few of the girls formals...









These are a few favorite's of the ceremony...

I love this one of the flower girls, they are all Cody's nieces and are sisters!!!


Love this one of Sommer walking down the isle...


Here are some fun ones...



If you are a follower of my work and read my blogs, then you know that my favorite MOMENT of the whole day is THIS...


Here are the girls and Cody...




Here are the boys with Sommer...




Here is my favorite of the entire wedding party...


Here are Cody and Sommer's formals...











I really like the angle's on these next few pictures...







These on the bridge are my FAVORITE FAVORITE...






Ok I have to say something about this picture...love how Sommer's leg is turned...BEAUTIFUL...just one of those pictures you see through the lens and know it will be stunning!!!














These are my favorite "interaction" pictures...which are always the most REAL...







As I said at the beginning of this blog I chose pictures for this blog post for the expressions and interactions so I decided to include some of the reception...AND because I love the color that the hanging balls add to this scene...










Here are a couple of the father daughter dance...


Here are a couple of the mother son dance...



I hope you enjoyed this wedding sneak peek...so glad to have been able to meet this adorable couple...their way together is just incredibly unique!!! So fun to photograph!!! Congrats Cody and Sommer!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment