Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Wedding of Kathleen Andre at Vizcaya - Part 2

Here begins Part Two of Kathleen and Andre's wedding. We are now onto formals at The Vizcaya.
 
I LOVE the colors in the tree to the left. It totally matches Kathleen's bouquet.
These I think  are stunning...
 




 
A few of Kathleen alone...
 
 
 
 
LOVE this picture, one of my favorites of the day...
 

 
Here are the girls...







 
Love the PRETTY ones above BUT I think these are my favorite girl pictures...

 
And the guys...
 

 
 
And here is the whole gang together...
 
 
Done with the wedding party pictures time for the bride and groom
to go off alone for a few more minutes...
 
 






 
LOVE this one!

 
I just love these too...

 
But out of all the fountain ones, this one below is my absolute favorite...








Introducing for the first time...Mr. and Mrs. Yagen...



Right into their first dance...

 
The next sequence of pictures are my favorite first dance pictures...


 Father daughter dance...








 
Mother Son dance...



 
Cutting cake time...
 
 
 

 
 
Bouquet and garter toss...


 
The rings...
 
 
The End!!!
 
 
I hope you enJOYed this post!



No comments:

Post a Comment