Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What did I do last weekend??? Had fun!!!

Most of the time I meet my clients ahead of time...but this was my first time meeting my couple from last week! Though we hadn't met I was PERFECT for them!!!This wedding was kinda a big deal for me. In 2008, I applied to contract for a national photography company and I was unable to until I tried again a year ago. This time I got contracted RIGHT away! It was just as awesome as if I had booked them myself!

What makes me excited about this...is almost all of the goals I set out to accomplish about 12 years ago in this business...have just came together in 2011!!! Contracting with this company is now one of the things I can cross of my list of things to do!

This couple got married the weekend prior to this weekend in GA. So they were only doing a reception for family. It was so casual and fun! They told me they had already done the formal thing and wanted to keep things very informal...I told them my style is to just follow and capture everything that is going on.

So here is the day...

It was SO hot on Saturday! 107 in Vacaville where the wedding took place! I thought the sun in this picture told THAT story!


This was right after the bride arrived...her best friends daughter came in the greet her...she was so cute!
I said this is where it begins! When little girls begin thinking or getting married or being a princess!!!


 The entrance...


The first thing the bride said to me was she wanted me to do a ring picture..I said I can do that!!!


I LOVED this!!! Two of the brides cousins followed her around for about a half an hour
just helping her hold up her beautiful dress!


There is something about this one...her veil just flew up...it was very pretty...


Sometimes I just wait..patiently wait for just the right movement....just the right position of the hand ...or a look down with just the right angel on the brides face....and these are what you get...


Here is a close up look of a couple of her tattoo's


The next few pictures are just me walking around following what was going on....but first..these are the brides hands holding her grandmother's hand...







Just need to get a few of the beautiful bride...



Now for a few of the bride and her groom...


This is one of my favorites....


And then so is this one...



This one was just really cute!


A few details...


The groom putting on the heacka cute garter...



And now for the first dance...LOVE first dance pictures!!!!







This was really SO sweet...the brides sister just couldn't was having a happy crying moment...so the whole immediate family just did a little family hug dance!!!




Now for the toss. The toss and the dance was really the only reception events they did.
No cake and no garter toss.




I liked this picture...


And at the end of the evening...we went into the lobby of the hotel and took advantage of the fact that the lobby colors matched the wedding color!!!

LOVE this wall!!!








The end to a very HOT but BEAUTIFUL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment