Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Catching up on posting my "Daily Shot's of JOY!!!"

So my intention is to post a "Daily Shot of JOY!!!" to Facebook and also post it here daily. Well I have posted them on Facebook but NOT on this blog, so I decided I would catch up in one BIG post of what I have been up to this summer so far! I just realized too that almost every picture on here was a "new" shot idea for me, mostly from Pinterest!

So I will start here...

This is Irene and Jake...
This was the first time I did a reveal, but behind the door so they could talk and touch
 BUT not see each other! Loved it!


Love this one!


This one is a spin off to the one above!
 I LOVE this one. It is one of my favorites from this season! So sexy!


This one is so cute and sweet!


This is just under-a-month-old London and her mommy!
I met them through an offer I have at a few of the local hospitals...this shoot was so fun!




This is Ashleigh and Steve's "Daily Shot's of JOY!"
This is my favorite new way of shooting the rings!


Such a sweet ceremony shoot...


This was unplanned and so cute shot right after the ceremony...



These are a few of my favorite formals...



This was a gem I found JUST last night of Ashleigh's grandparents...too cute...


Time out for my own family fun!!!
My 8year olds first baseball season was awesome!!!(He is number 19)



And here is my 5 year old all dressed up!
My oldest daughter did her hair and make-up and set up the whole photo shoot...



This is Jen and Thomas...
I did their wedding a few years ago...this was one of my favorites of the whole shoot!


And a few weeks later....Isla was born! This is her just under 2 week shoot I believe...


My Memorial Day Carmel wedding couple...
This picture I loved from the moment I looked at it in my camera!
Maybe my favorite of the whole year! I haven't got too far in editing this wedding yet...I am sure there will be many more favorites soon!


The day after their wedding, we came all the way back from Camel for their Vietnamese family reception...but first we did a photo shoot at Capitol Park...here are my favorites.






One Year Old Alexis at McKinley Park...




LOVE LOVE LOVE...


This is April and Aaron's little Sweet Pea...


Lastly...Erin and Richard and their baby belly!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment