Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My fav's from Matt and Donna's wedding...

Here are some of my favorite's from Matt and Donna's wedding. I love the different areas we used to do the couples formals. This white wall of the church was a perfect backdrop to focus in on the happy couple. This first one though I took backwards and upside down if you will and the ground was the backdrop.


We decide to cross the street to use this awesome green wall that just happened to be Donna's chosen color in her wedding...perfect!


When we went over to the reception..there was this gorgeous red wall!


These were my FAVORITE FAVORITE of this wedding...the first dance...obviously...
not your traditional slow dance!


Here are a few fun pictures of the reception!


Even the flower girl joined in the dancing!



Thank you Matt and Donna for hiring me for your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment