Friday, May 6, 2016

First Friday Favorites Blogpost!!!

In 2015, we photographed 28 weddings and did 63 family type shoots. The number of photographs taken AND edited is in the hundred thousands! With 7 weddings already taken in 2016...it doesn't leave much time for blogging. At least not consistent blogging. So I am going to try to start something new. After a weeks worth of editing, I usually have edited probably 5, 000 pictures. I always set my favorites aside and then pick on for my Daily shot of JOY on Facebook and Instagram. But there are other favorites that never go public...so I'm starting "Friday Favorites" were I will blog and Facebook the favorites of the week!

So for my first "Friday Favorites", here we go!
Here are some favorites from my engagement shoot at Northstar...








  A few favorites from Lincoln's One Year Old and First Birthday Cake Smash Shoot...and a few One year ago and NOW pictures mixed in...


 Juliana's First Birthday Shoot...



 One year ago and NOW...

 The TWINS turn ONE!!! Happy Birthday Scarlett and Sophia!!!
A few favorites from our shoot a few days before their birthday and a few from a year ago added in...

 Isla turns FOUR!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment