Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Catching up on some "Daily shots of JOY"!!!

I have been so busy editing all these awesome weddings I've photographed this year that I haven't posted on here in a while. I do keep up on Facebook and Instagram DAILY! I post "Daily shot of JOY!" posts which is whatever wedding or photo shoot I am currently editing. I also post "Happening Now" posts which are other iPhone/ or picture of a picture of what I am shooting that day! 

I have decided that I will now start posting here DAILY ( or just about). So whenever I post to Facebook or Instagram... I will post here too!

So to get you caught up on some gorgeous NEW photos, in no particular order... Here are some favorites from the weddings I edited this month. Please like me on Facebook 

Disclosure: Some of these photos are iPhone pictures of what I am up to, OR may have been saved from Instagram or Facebook OR uploaded from an iPhone...they may even be a iPhone picture of a picture from my Nikon camera, so the quality may be iPhone/Instagram quality.

Here they are!




























No comments:

Post a Comment