Monday, October 13, 2014

Crazy Awesome Engagment Shoot on a Farm!!!!

 This is one of my favorite engagement shoots this year! For one it's an engagement shoot on a FARM!!! And when I saw the dress the pink dress she is wearing a little later in this post...I thought, it doesn't get better then this! 

Kristen and I meet over the phone a few months ago. I just knew I wanted her to be one of my clients from our first conversation! Thankfully even though we were unable to meet in person, due to Kristen working mostly out of town...they trusted that we were a perfect match without a meeting! Over the phone she told me she was getting married at Delta Diamond Farm and I was so excited because it is one of my absolute favorite wedding venues! A little bit of country and a lot of chic!  Brandon is a REAL cowboy and this engagement shoot took place on his family farm that we works at everyday! And Kristen is the cutest mix of a fancy pants with just the perfect mix of fun about her! I am so excited for their wedding this coming November! For now, you can enjoy their awesome and fun engagement shoot!

Okay these first set of pictures are SO cute! The sign is awesome! I actually wrote it out for them so it is weird seeing my writing in all these pictures! LOL



I love these because I wanted to show off the beautiful farm behind them!












I love this next spot on the rock. It was just outside the front door!






When Kristen walked out and asked me to help zip this dress up, I LOVED it! She wasn't sure if it would work ...I said IT IS PERFECT!!!! She had bought it a long time ago when she was younger but had never worn it! I am so glad she saved it because it was just beautiful! And it made the perfect chic look in front of the barn!
 These are just the best!!!



























 A little walk through the vineyard...


 This was a fun little spot in front of the water!


 I ruined my tennis shoes to get these shots by walking right through the water! 
 And I didn't even care!!!








This is the best spot EVER!!!!





 And if got even better!!! The horses heard Kristen talking and they ran over! Brandon said they just LOVE her!!! These pictures might just be my favorites EVER...EVER!!! I think we need to do a shoot in this spot with Kristen in her wedding dress or ANY wedding dress here AFTER the wedding!



I just LOVE this picture!!!!



The end to a perfect shoot!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment