Thursday, March 6, 2014

Another Happily Ever After Story - Mallory, Steve AND AVA!!!

 I was so sad when Mallory and Steve moved to Georgia soon after their wedding. Especially when the news broke that they were expecting a baby! Thankfully when Mallory about 6 months pregnant they came back to California for a visit and I got to do there maternity shoot!
Then Miss Ava was born!!! I have been waiting for them to come to visit so I could finally meet her...and a few weeks ago I got a text from Mallory on Monday, that they were coming to visit on Thursday. So I finally got to meet her! She was just as beautiful as she seemed via Facebook! 

So here is their shoot with me at Elk Grove Park.

I will start with this one...it was the VERY first one we took! I think it's just so funny that after tons of photo's the first one had the biggest smile!!!






Love these...Ava's little hands with Mommy's...

 Ava's hands with her Daddy's...


These two are my favorites of the whole shoot I think!!!





Here is the little sweetie by herself...


The cutest...







Here are some with just Mommy and Ava!









A little Daddy and Ava time...






No comments:

Post a Comment