Saturday, June 4, 2011

Greg and Brittany's April wedding at The Citizen Hotel - Sacramento Wedding Photographer

Here is the sneak peek of Greg and Brittany Smith's...they were married just this past April at The Citizen's Hotel in downtown Sacramento. I have posted quite a bit of pictures because one, I haven't posted in a while and two I LOVE THIS WEDDING!!! The area's near this hotel are just the BEST locations for photographing a wedding in a fun and casual, but beautiful way! I think shows my style well...you can take gorgeous formals without them being formal!!!

This is one of my favorite "getting ready" pictures...it's beautiful against this cool yellow stripped wall in the first room Brittany started out in...


Taking a peek at the hair...


These were taking right after Brittany put on her dress...this little area in the Governor's Penthouse Suite was perfect



I had Brittany sit down to put on her garter and shoes and again couldn't ask for better picture taking conditions...the lighting here is breathtaking...and so is Brittany...


One of my favorite's of the whole wedding...


Since the room's here are so stylishly unique...we decide to take a few here too...Brittany is just stunning in these...



We headed down to start our "formals" and found this area in the front entry area...


I love the many expressions of Brittany...




And now on to the girls...LOVE LOVE LOVE these...here are their formals...


Love this one...walking around the corner to what I call the "flower wall"...


And here is the "flower wall"...


Love these of Brittany...



While I went back up with the girls, Dina begins with the guy's...look at the handsome groom...




LOVE LOVE LOVE this one...


And gotta get the shoes...


Love walking pictures...


On to the ceremony...

I love these of Brittany with her dad just moments before the ceremony. This is ALWAYS my favorite moments of the day...(this and walking back down the isle RIGHT after being announced husband and wife!) The reason why it is my favorite is it's one of the most real and honest moments the of the wedding. And the BEST moment shared between a father and daughter the whole day...


Love this picture...


Love the looks on their faces as the are looking at each other as she is walking down the isle...




My signature ceremony pic...


The moment before the kiss is the best...


As I mentioned before...second favorite moment of the day...most real and honest... walking back down the isle as husband and wife...


And here are Greg and Brittany in their pictures together...



These just might be the most beautiful of them together of ALL the pictures...



Here are some pics we did around the corner...yes those are dumpsters, beautiful dumpsters if I do say so..haha..

Love this dip in the ally way...



Here is the whole gang...this first picture is as formal as we get...as you can see in the following pics...


After the wedding party pictures we headed back in to to Governors Suite to grab a few fun and VERY non-traditional stuff...




Here are two little monkey's jumping on the bed!!!



As we headed to back towards the party...we stopped to take a few outside the Penthouse...



Here are some cake pictures...


I really like the weird lighting in these pics...the shadows, which I usually make sure don't happen, looked good in these...so I took some the other direction without them but took these with them, so I later had both to choose from...



These were too cute...had to add these...



We kept our eye on the sunset so we could go out onto the balcony to get these...love downtown sunset pictures...



This concludes the beautiful sneak peek of Greg and Brittany's wedding...hope you enJOYed it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment